Rebroadcast: Allies, Advocates, and Stakeholders: Building Up Women in Landscape Architecture - 1.0 PDH (LA CES/non-HSW)
Date: March 5, 2020
Time: 02:00PM - 03:30PM
You must be registered to participate!
With the gender gap in landscape architecture as significant as ever, especially widening in the progression to leadership, it is increasingly critical for women to have opportunities for leadership development. This session explores the role of allies, advocates, and stakeholders and the global benefits of empowering women in leadership.
- Explore the significant gender gap in landscape architecture, and why it tapers off toward leadership.
- Gain insight on tangible ways volunteer and leadership experience will affect personal and career growth.
- Learn strategies for finding personal stakeholders, and why they're the new mentors.
- Understand the importance of empowering and investing in women and providing opportunities for their growth.
This webinar is free for all ASLA members. The non-member price is $50. Log in to ASLA Online Learning with your ASLA username and password for the member price.
- Magdalena A. Aravena, ASLA, Landscape Designer, Lamar Johnson Collaborative
- Keith Wilson, ASLA, Owner & Principal Landscape Architect, Wilson Design Studio
- Haley Blakeman, ASLA, AICP, Suzanne L. Turner Assistant Professor, Robert Reich School of Landscape Architecture, LSU
To register for the live event: Click Here