Outdoor Kitchens: Planning + Design Case Study - 1.0 PDH (LA CES/non-HSW)
- Member - Free!
- Student Member - Free!
- Associate Member - Free!
Sponsored by Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet
Over the last decade, the interest in outdoor kitchens has continued to rise. This is reflected by the AIA Home Design Survey continuously naming outdoor kitchens as a key home trend. Outdoor kitchens add value to a home, extend living and entertaining spaces and brings the comfort of the indoors out.
This course identifies current market trends for outdoor kitchens, the scope of products available, decisions to consider before starting a project, and design guidelines you need to know to create outdoor kitchens your clients will want to use all year round.
Through a review of an outdoor kitchen project from concept to completion, we will learn:
- product selection to meet a client’s outdoor cooking and entertaining needs;
- the professional specialties involved in an outdoor kitchen project;
- how to conduct a site assessment;
- basic outdoor kitchen construction techniques; and
- how to understand utility requirements
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|